“Very good food and nice atmosphere too”
Review of La Cucina Pasteria

La Cucina Pasteria
Ranked #27 of 98 Restaurants in West Kelowna
Cuisines: Italian, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Always good and we go often especially like the value nights on Mondays so never loose this special offer evening guys,..it is a trademark of your great restaurant,

Reviewed October 20, 2012

We dined for the first time at La Cucina in October on our annual fall visit to the Okanagan and had no complaints about anything. The service was great, food was excellent, and portions were large. I had the Saffron Prawn Liguini and a Mixed Green Salad, my partner (who is not a pasta person) tried the Seafood Liguini and Meditteranean Salad and said both were excellent. We enjoyed the surroundings, the local wine, and the atmosphere. We would not hesitate to return or
to recommend this restaurant to anyone.

Reviewed October 15, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I had dinner at la cucina Sunday night. We started with some bread with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Next we had the crispy calamari. It was great cooked just right and not oily. Had a litre of house red, only $27. For entrees we had the mussels and clams with Caesar salad. My wife loved it. I had veal parm with fettuccini. Was excellent. Desert we shared a very nice tiramisu.
Good potion, food and service, we will be back.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

We have visited here over the years hoping that the food will get better, but every time I am disappointed. It has always been a popular place, and I have been coming here since the 90’s, but the only thing that is consistently good, besides the service, is the Tiramisu. The last time we came for dinner, the meal was on the cold side, and the calamari tasted under cooked. The coating was doughy and pasty tasting. I then tried it for lunch. For the buffet, the soups were not replenished and the pasta was old and dried out. So I ate more bread and salad. Guess I’ll try again in another 6 months. Maybe it will improve?

4  Thank Karen427
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Heard good things so wanted to try finally and all seating was just too tight for us as tight up against walls and very small tables and 4 of us would feel so crammed so did not even get to try menu. Ambiance seemed nice though while playing musical chairs a few times.

1  Thank Nolpreen