“Great & Friendly Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of GateKeeper

GateKeeper
Ranked #24 of 93 Restaurants in West Kelowna
Cuisines: Bar, Canadian, American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
West Kelowna, Canada
“Great & Friendly Service”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Gatekeeper
Our large group (12 to 15) meet every second Thursday for breakfast at the Gatekeeper for the last few months. As few of us are in wheelchair or used walkers we need quite a bit of space so it is quite welcoming to see that they have set up tables just for us with warm coffee ready to pour by 10 am. Our regular server, Carrie, has learned our names and with her smile and quick service she has somewhat become a part of our friendly group.
Thanks for being such a sport and for all your care.

On behalf of our friendly group
* "We're in it for the Parking" - T-Shirt Slogan

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Jacinthe G

Kelowna, Canada
“Outstanding service; Great food...highly recommend”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Great restaurant - have visited the restaurant a number of times and have had attentive service from our waitress Taryn and great food. Their Friday night Prime Rib special is done to perfection...highly recommend!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Barbie741
West Kelowna, Canada
“Gate Keeper Restaurant West Kelowna Canada”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

I highly recommend this restaurant.Awesome friendly service great steaks veggies salads all fresh.Also excellent deserts.We will be back Dwight and Dar Kelowna B.C.Canada

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Dwight B
Westkapelle, The Netherlands
“Tried 2 new foods & I now love duck:)”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Just got back from Gate keepers . I went there with my son & his girlfriend for dinner. First of all I would like to mention Erika , she was are waitress. By far the best waitress we have had in years! She made sure we had everything we wanted & needed , we didn't have to " ask " for anything! That is pretty rare these days. She had a very warm & friendly attitude & that's what as a customer is 2 nd most important to me:) a great waitress. 1st is the food of course;). I haven't had duck since I was a kid & have " always said , I don't like it. Well let me tell you Chef Warren changed my mind! It was phenomenal !! The sauce was to die for! Everything from the Pina colad to the steak & duck dinners was perfect!!! I will be absolutely be back ... With my husband next time..;)... Thank you so much to Chef Warren & all the staff for a perfect dinner!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Picky987
Penticton, Canada
“Appy platter”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Stopped in for dinner. We where curious as to the "steakhouse" so decided to give it a try. It was a fairly rough start to our experience, but bartender "C" had a light hearted attitude and managed to give us a good chuckle with his casual friendly approach to his being flustered .
After looking at the menu we decided on the appetizer platter. Nice presentation, good selection. Plenty of food for two to nibble on over drinks.
Wish we would have been directed to how good the steaks would be, as it was a little confusing at first when we where first seated.
Will def. be going back to try the steak and inquired as to the Sunday brunch which again, we will try . Not sure we would take our kids back though as dinner menu was limited on selection for hungry teens...which I fund odd being located in a Holiday Inn.

• Visited July 2013