“intimate dining with very friendly service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Amerigo's Nuraghe Caffe - CLOSED

Amerigo's Nuraghe Caffe
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations, Seating
Dining options: Reservations, Seating
Vancouver, Canada
“intimate dining with very friendly service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013

the owner cooks from scratch everything fresh. Great food takes time here and is paired with awesome wines. Appetizers are world class

Visited January 2013

West Kelowna, B.C.
“A Hidden Treasure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

If you aren't planning a trip to Italy but would still like to dine in an authentic Italian restaurant this is the place for you. My wife and I along with my brother and his wife had the pleasure of experiencing Amerigo's culinary talents last night and we will be returning many more times in the future. The menu is extensive with a wide variety of pasta dishes, meat dishes, and seafood dishes. We each had a pasta dish and in my case it was the Spaghetti Alla Garibaldi which was absolutely delicious.

The decor is authentic, the Italian music is such a nice touch, Amerigo himself is a delight (he cooks and serves!), and the food is terrific. What's not to like? We wholeheartedly recommend Amerigo's in West Kelowna.

• Visited December 2012
Fort McMurray, Canada
“1st Class”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

I have on many occasions came into Amerigo's for lunch or dinner and always had a sensational meal!. The food is cooked to order by the owner, and if you are lucky enough to come when he is not too busy, he will be your server and will stay to chat as well. I feel like part of his family when we go there.
I no longer live in the area and miss the restaurant so much.

• Visited August 2012
NY/Westport/Provence
“Still One of The Best Italian Restaurants”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

My third visit to this little Restaurant run by Mr Amerigo (from italy) who has been there for years. He is friendy and easy going and he and makes each order as you order! The first time I was shocked that this little cucina in little downtown West Bank had some of the best Southern Italian cuisine that I've enjoyed at a restaurant in years. And I have lived in NY or Metro NY my entire life where Italian Gormet palaces reign supreme. The vibrant tastes of all the different red sauces with wonderful ingredients on homemade pasta and the exquisite main dishes whether pastas or the amazing Chicken Cacciatore, Marsala...etc are just incredible. It is a 'find'. One of those experiences that happen by chance. If you are in this region..pick up a bottle of wine and go!

Visited September 2012
West Kelowna, Canada
“Delicious and authentic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2012

Soooo good. It was empty in there probably because of the location and the older building. However the food quality was superb! Quiet and cute inside. I had a penne with prosciutto and asparagus in a creamy tomato sauce, probably the best sauce I've had! My boyfriend got cannelloni stuffed with chicken and prosciutto. Standard pricing about 17/18 dollars a pasta dish. The only problem was the Caesar I got wasn't the best and we got there right at open so the server wasn't there until a bit later. Overall I highly recommend.

• Visited July 2012