“Inconsiderate workers”

Boston Pizza
Ranked #32 of 99 Restaurants in West Kelowna
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I had ordered some appetizers (potato skins)and was to go pick them up in 20 minutes. I was leaving the house when my 3 year old hurt herself. I was late picking up my appetizers by no more than 10 minutes due to motherly duties. I returned home with my food, opened up my potato skins and they were burnt. I called the BP's to ask why they were all burnt and the manager replied "you were late so they sat under the burner until you got there, so they kept baking". Why wouldn't he take them out?! People get held up, mothers have unexpected obligations! They could have taken them out from under the burner but decided not to and were not remorseful but infant placed the blame on me! I will not be going back

1  Thank Sara8pel

Reviewed August 3, 2013

Lovely atmosphere, nice staff and decent price. The family ordered ribs, spaghetti, pepperoni pizza and chopstick chicken from the kids menu.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Went for a quick early dinner but we were a bit short on time. We placed our order and a individual pizza to go. Food was slow coming out even at 345 in the afternoon and the place was empty. The food finally came, no one checked on us while we ate. Drinks were refilled promptly but we weren't asked how everything was. I asked about the pizza to go for my daughter and the waitress, we had a couple, didn't know anything about it. I over heard them say they hadn't even started it! We had to cancel the order as we were already late. The waitress looked at our half eaten plates and said "really, you can't wait 7 minutes?" No we really couldn't. We ordered it with our meal do that we could take it and run. No discount, no offer to repair the situation at all. I found the staff grumpy and unaccommodating. Not good for my oppinion of Boston Pizza!

Reviewed June 18, 2013

We came here with family and were pleased to be seated quickly, served our food in a timely way, and it was very good as well. Would definitely recommend you drop in if you're in the area. We had pizza, pecan chicken salad, and Mediterranean salad, and all were very good, and fresh.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

As soon as we enter the restaurant the hostess took us right away to the table. Our server was good just didn't give us chance to read the menu and keep asking what we will order until we asked to give us a time. Food was ok just a bit fatty and the prices were ok. It's great to have kids menu but should have some healthy choices and also we were supposed to get fun pack for my son if we order pasta which we did but they don't have it any more and no body mentioned it until we asked for it.