“Best B&B we have stayed in!”

Willow Beach Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #15 of 26 West Kelowna B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 26, 2010

Jim and Deb are wonderful hosts with a beautiful house and the most amazing gourmet breakfasts. I would definitely recommend this B&B to anyone looking for a relaxing getaway.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Willow Beach Bed and Breakfast

Reviewed August 24, 2010

Willow Beach BnB was a great find. Beautiful accomodations, gourmet breakfast, hot tub, putting green, lake access, covered parking, comfy bed, and more. I loved all of the little touches that the owners offered - a beach bag with beach towels and flip flops, snacks and chocolates in the room, plush robes and slippers, comfy bedding, and, most importantly, the owners offered great suggestions for golf, restaurants, wineries, and other fun things in the area. I really would recommend them highly and am already looking forward to our next trip which will be MORE than two nights!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 16, 2010

Great breakfast,location and owners! Whe were 2 nights and was nice to sit on the lake and the house. Beautiful garden!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 15, 2010

Jim and Deb were fantastic hosts for us, even though we were a surprise arrival. The whole place was very clean and the breakfast served was amazing. Jim and Deb were also very helpful with local recommendations and making dinner reservations for us. We stayed in the Lake room and I would recommend it to anyone, the bed was perfect and the balcony has a wonderful view of the lake. We also got to use the kayaks provided by Jim, it was our first time out and we had a really good time.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 29, 2010

It's our first time to live in B&B but the experience with Willow Beach was so good . Jim and Deb are very friendly. Jim greeted us with hot tea once we arrived the place. The lake room was just gorgeous with lake view balcony. I have to say the breakfast are super good, I never had such a good muffin ever. We really had a good time with such a wonderful couple, you feel like you are staying at friend's house. We left with warm memory and surely we will be back.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 28, 2010

My boyfriend and I wanted a peaceful and relaxing weekend away from the hetic life we live in Calgary. To make our time away more peaceful I searched the web for B & B's for our weekend and came across Willow Beach and absolutely loved the look of it. I made reservations and packed our bags. The night before leaving Jim called me to confirm our arrival time, we arrived quite late and Jim was there to great us with a glass of wine for us and warm welcome. The entire place and weekend exceeded our expectations from the serviceof our hosts Jim and Debbie, the gourmet breakfasts on the deck with the humming birds, to the late evening dip in the hot tub and loungeing on the private dock. Jim made our dinner reservations, advised us on places to see and go and was a fabulous Inn Keeper. Our room was beautiful with the private balcony over looking the lake, it was the most beautiful and welcoming place that I have ever had the pleasure to stay at. My boyfriend was nervous about a B & B and staying in someones home for our weekend, by the end of the trip he was sold and is looking forward to our return this fall to enjoy the hospitally of the best Inn Keepers around.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 27, 2010

From the moment I stepped into this gorgeous lakeside b&b to when I was waved goodbye, I felt comfortable, cozy, welcome and truly at home. I was traveling as a young single female and I honestly don't think I could have happened on more generous and wonderful hosts. The food was fabulous, the rooms are top notch and you are treated as a friend and like royalty- if ever a combination existed. You can tell that the hosts love what they do as it comes out in every single detail of their home and service. I was even lucky enough to get out on the lake for an early morning paddle- first of the year! My parents were so impressed by my ease of mind and the helpfulness of the hosts during my stay that they promptly wrote a thank you note expressing how wonderful it was that they knew their daughter had been in such caring hands.
I recommend Willow Beach to anyone in the mood for a carefree, relaxing stay in one of the most beautiful places in the Okanagan.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled solo
Central City
Delta Hotels by Marriott Grand Okanagan Resort
South Pandosy - K.L.O.
Manteo Resort - Waterfront Hotel & Villas

Been to Willow Beach Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!