“Best B&B in Kelowna!”
Review of A View of the Lake

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in West Kelowna
A View of the Lake
Ranked #1 of 26 West Kelowna B&B and Inns
Montreal, Canada
“Best B&B in Kelowna!”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

I've stayed in quite a few B&B over the years, but this one surpassed them all! We stayed in the Grand View room and it was lovely, clean and quiet. The bed was very comfortable and we had an amazing view - whether in the bed or jaccuzzi tub. There is a large comfortable open area meant for guests only that includes a large balcony/patio. It was a little too cool to take our breakfast there during this stay, but still a great place to wind down and enjoy the view after a long hard day of visiting wineries. The owner Chef Steve was phenomenal! Very interesting person with a ton of information about the area (and the rest of the world too). To say the breakfast was delicious feels like an understatement - three course gourmet breakfast it certainly was. My only regret is not being there in the summer to have my breakfast on the patio! No better B&B in Kelowna - we'll definitely be back!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank lily1749

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (132)
Agassiz, Canada
Reviewed April 27, 2014

This was a very last minute booking for us as we headed homeward from a visit with friends in the okanagan. What a perfect choice! The room we chose was so inviting. From the comfortable king size bed, to the jacuzzi tub overlooking the lake view, to the huge shower..... All were immaculate! And the 3 course breakfast in the morning was delicious! Topped off by the hospitality of our host, Steve, it was a great stay. Hoping to go back for more than one night soon!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Victoria, Canada
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Where to start? The view? The massive hangout area on the main floor? The food?

One thing I can say for sure is that we will never stay anywhere else. Steve is an amazing host and has world class culinary skills. The view from the massive deck is breathtaking.

Do yourself a favor and go stay here.

Shawn and Chelsea

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank Vinesen
Shanghai, China
Reviewed March 13, 2014

It is excellent experience for I and my Son. A view of the lake is good B&B in our traval. The room is cleanliness, and the host Steve and his wife are great and fridently. The Demonstration Kitchen is a good idea, let us know how the good cook is generated. We like all for its. Thanks Steve, It is first choice if we stay again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed March 7, 2014

My girlfriend and I stayed four nights at A View of the Lake. We chose this B&B from all the positive reviews. It did not disappoint! The host Steve was great and knew the area well. The three course breakfast was outstanding. The rooms and living areas were very clean. I would definitely stay here if I'm in the area again.

Vernon, Canada
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Gorgeous views, comfortable accommodation and the gourmet breakfast was a very pleasant surprise! So good! Owner of place very friendly and accommodating and is a gourmet chef as well! Beautiful open area living room, perfect for putting up your feet and reading a good book.

Room Tip: A room with a view is a good choice!
1 Thank Liz P
Abbotsford, Canada
Reviewed February 19, 2014

A View of the Lake is a gorgeous B&B! The room was immaculate, with a very comfortable welcoming feel. The view was so relaxing and stunning from the jet tub. The attention to details by our hostess Chrissy was so thoughtful! We are so thankful for the suggestions on what to do in the area and the warm ambiance provided for our romantic get away! We cannot wait to come back and meet Chef Steve as he was away, but I have to say he trained Chrissy in the Kitchen for our 3 course breakfast so well that I think he has some serious competition going on!
I would highly recommend this to anyone that is looking for a romantic get away, or just a nice clean place to stay for a fun vacation with amazing food served to you every morning.

Thank you Chrissy for making our weekend that much better, I know his 40th birthday will always be a great memory! See you soon!

Room Tip: If you are looking for romance choose the Grand View but all their rooms are nice.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
tryangle, Manager at A View of the Lake, responded to this review, February 28, 2014
Thank you for your wonderful review. As you know I was nervous cooking breakfast for you as Steve always does the cooking.

When I found out you were a fellow chef the pressure was on….. I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay and it was memorable 40th Birthday experience for Jason

Glad you appreciated my efforts.

Steve and I look forward to seeing you again soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near West Kelowna
The Cove Lakeside Resort
#1 of 5 in West Kelowna
Best Western Plus Kelowna Hotel & Suites
Coast Capri Hotel Kelowna
Delta Hotels by Marriott Grand Okanagan Resort

Been to A View of the Lake? Share your experiences!