A View of the Lake B & B
$105
Best Western Plus Wine Country Hotel & Suites(West Kelowna)(Great Value!)
$147
The Cove Lakeside Resort(West Kelowna)(Great Value!)
$185
$180
$71
Monkeys B&B(West Kelowna)(Great Value!)
$93
$80
A View to Remember B&B(West Kelowna)(Great Value!)
$113
Morning Glory Bed & Breakfast(West Kelowna)(Great Value!)
$105
Kingdom Lodge(West Kelowna)(Great Value!)
$75
$98
All reviewsgrand view roomchef stevegourmet breakfastwonderful hostsguest loungeother guestssoaker tubexecutive chefglass of winekelowna areawalk in closeteach morningthree nightssense of humouramazing breakfastbed and breakfastokanagan valley
Reviewed July 4, 2011

We stayed at Grand View Suite, the room is huge and has a great view of downtown Kelowna and the Okanagan lake. Steve and Chrissy are super nice hosts. The breakfasts were delicious. Steve's version of Eggs Benedict is to die for.
I would highly recommend this B & B.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank coco-nut59
Reviewed July 4, 2011

Steve and Chrissie offer warm hospitality in their superb property with its breathtaking views. Steve is an accomplished professional chef and his breakfasts are memorable. The bedrooms are comfortable, extemely well equipped and some have stupendous views. The bathrooms are also spacious and beautifully finished. The public rooms are spacious and comfortable. Breakfast on the balcony offers a delight for the senses. Some of BCs best vineyards are close by. Steve gives visitors insightful advice on local attractions, nature trails etc. We are recommending this property to friends.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 27, 2011

My friends and I went to Kelowna for the weekend to enjoy food, wine and great company and the highlight of our trip was this little B&B. Our stay at the View of the Lake was absolutely perfect and we all agree it’s Kelowna’s best B&B by far.

We arrived very late in the evening and were greeted by a patiently waiting Steve who showed us to our rooms. I had the Valley View room with two twin beds for my friend and I. The spacious room was absolutely lovely and the plush carpet was heaven on my feet. The room was meticulously cleaned and I noticed the attention to detail immediately when I saw the little basket of toiletries, which even included make-up remover pads. There was a soft cotton robe handing in the over-sized walk-in closet, and a small safe to hold my valuables. The beds were perfectly made and had a nice fluffy comforter.

The next morning, after waking from a sound sleep, I walked to the patio where we were to have breakfast. The view of the lake from the table was truly breathtaking, and the breakfast was so yummy I almost have no words to describe it. Our first day, we enjoyed three lovely courses which included cherry crepes, fresh fruit with mango yogurt, and a to-die-for salmon cake with poached egg on top. The second day I had raisin apple French toast, prosciutto and melon, and a fluffy spinach and feta omelet. Chrissy was perfectly attentive, noticing that I liked having honey with my coffee, she had it ready for me when I arrived for breakfast. It’s this kind of care that you can’t find just anywhere.

I can honestly say that I’ve never had a more pleasant experience at a B&B and I could sing their praises for a long time to come, but the only way you’ll truly understand is to stay there and experience it for yourself.

Thank you to our gracious host & hostess for making our trip so enjoyable & memorable!

Room Tip: Book early, it's the best B&B in Kelowna!
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 20, 2011

When we checked in Steve was helpful in providing maps and information about the Kelowna area. We stayed in the Valley View Suite which had a bit of a view of the lake. The room was large with a walk-in-closet ( wall safe in the closet) and bathroom with heated floors. It was clean and no detail was overlooked. The first morning we enjoyed our three-course breakfast out on the deck. It was a little cool and there was construction noise, but this was beyond their control and the view made up for it. The second morning we ate inside - still with a wonderful view. The breakfasts were the best I have ever had including such things as cherry crepes, banana bread with sticky toffee sauce, fruit parfaits, and omelettes.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 16, 2011

We stayed at this B&B for two nights on route to Seattle where we were catching the U2 concert. Boy are we glad we decided to do so! Steve and Chrissy are the perfect hosts! Aside from the breath taking views and peaceful atmosphere the facility offers, it is also inviting, comfortable and oh so relaxing. Steve was even gracious enough to give us a lift to a bar down the road so my wife and I could watch the Canucks game on TV (considering there are no TV's in the room which we actually prefered there not be). Speaking of the room, one word sums it up "WOW!!". We were privileged enough to have been guests in the "Grand View Suite". We almost skipped our wine tour because we couldn't bare to leave it. The view, the jacuzzi, the rain shower were wonderful! Worth every penny. The gourmet breakfast Steve prepared in the morning was absolutely delicious! The best we have ever had! This couple have truly outdone themselves with this property and we will be singing their praises to anyone who will hear us. Thank you for a truly magestic stay!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple