We recently stayed at The Cove for a night away that was a close bace to Kelowna. When we arrived we were very impressed with the overall look of the resort and it's location. The rooms are very nice (compared to most in BC) but the staff are the problem with this resort being a great place to stay. When we were trying to book we emailed and called twice before we actually got confirmed, when we arrived three young guys on reception seemed like they would have been better working in a skate/surf shop somewhere seemed a bit bored with the idea of welcoming guests. We had a problem with no hot water in the room, at $300 a night we wanted hot water, we were talked through how we could maybe fix the problem over the phone by reception, 2 hours later still no hot water. At this stage they upgraded us to another room which was great although the veiw from the first room was much nicer so wasn't much of an upgrade and then a few weeks later we find out they charged us for both rooms on our credit card, when we called they simply said we will look into it and sort it out... no opology or customer service. The thing that really bothered me about our stay here was during our dinner (it was my wifes birthday) there was a young guy that was hanging out in the bar with a mohawk and tattoo's which didn't bother me but when he stood outside the resturants window talking on his cell phone and spitting on the ground every few minutes I would have thought a staff member might have sorted that out. So if your looking for a nice place to stay without any service this is the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cove Lakeside Resort is a luxury all-suite resort featuring 120 elegantly decorated one, two and three bedroom suites, indulgent treatments at The Spa at the Cove, a private lakefront beach, two seasonal outdoor pools and a private marina. With a peaceful waterfront setting and dramatic views of Okanagan Lake, we are a place where the beauty and solitude of nature is just 20 minutes from the shops and restaurants of downtown Kelowna. While our surroundings are known for their breathtaking views and recreational opportunities; unparalleled guest service and boutique-style hospitality are the heart of The Cove Lakeside Resort experience. Whether you’re visiting for a family vacation, romantic getaway, wedding celebration or corporate gathering, you will feel truly at home away from it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Cove Lakeside Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cove Lakeside Hotel West Kelowna
- Cove Lakeside Westbank
- The Cove Lakeside Resort Kelowna/West Kelowna