We slept one night (part of a business trip) in this resort. We arrived at 01:00 in the morning after a long flight from Whitehorse in to Kelowna airport. We were greeted by a friendly staff member that checked us in in less than 30 seconds. We entered our huge room which containing everything possible you might need during a comfortable stay. Nothing to complain about.
If you go for an extended holiday stay or romantic getaway, get a lake view. Otherwise for a business trip the ‘other’ side of the hotel is fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cove Lakeside Resort is a luxury all-suite resort featuring 120 elegantly decorated one, two and three bedroom suites, indulgent treatments at The Spa at the Cove, a private lakefront beach, two seasonal outdoor pools and a private marina. With a peaceful waterfront setting and dramatic views of Okanagan Lake, we are a place where the beauty and solitude of nature is just 20 minutes from the shops and restaurants of downtown Kelowna. While our surroundings are known for their breathtaking views and recreational opportunities; unparalleled guest service and boutique-style hospitality are the heart of The Cove Lakeside Resort experience. Whether you’re visiting for a family vacation, romantic getaway, wedding celebration or corporate gathering, you will feel truly at home away from it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TravelClick, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Cove Lakeside Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cove Lakeside Hotel West Kelowna
- Cove Lakeside Westbank
- The Cove Lakeside Resort Kelowna/West Kelowna