We slept one night (part of a business trip) in this resort. We arrived at 01:00 in the morning after a long flight from Whitehorse in to Kelowna airport. We were greeted by a friendly staff member that checked us in in less than 30 seconds. We entered our huge room which containing everything possible you might need during a comfortable stay. Nothing to complain about.
If you go for an extended holiday stay or romantic getaway, get a lake view. Otherwise for a business trip the ‘other’ side of the hotel is fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cove Lakeside Resort features 96 one, two and three bedroom suites offering a spacious and inviting waterfront traditional luxury design with full designer kitchens, fireplaces and private balconies with exceptional views. A getaway at The Cove Lakeside Resort ensures all the delights of Okanagan Valley within an exclusive setting away from the more crowded resorts. Enjoy a swim in one of our lakefront pools or take a stroll along our private beach and waterfront walkway. Delight in the locally inspired cuisine at The Bonfire Restaurant or sip a glass of Okanagan wine on our waterside patio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, TravelClick, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Cove Lakeside Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cove Lakeside Hotel West Kelowna
- Cove Lakeside Westbank
- Cove Lakeside Resort Kelowna/West Kelowna