We spent two nights here after travelling 3000km around the Rockies and it was just the place to start winding down. Set on a massive lake the views were wonderful. The suite was a very high standard and extremely roomy and comfortable. Dining in the restaurant one evening and both breakfasts we couldnt fault this place. Dinner was a bit slow but they were quite busy and the wait person was very apologetic but did his best to work quickly whilst still providing good customer service. I would certainly recommend this place and return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cove Lakeside Resort is a luxury all-suite resort featuring 120 elegantly decorated one, two and three bedroom suites, indulgent treatments at The Spa at the Cove, a private lakefront beach, two seasonal outdoor pools and a private marina. With a peaceful waterfront setting and dramatic views of Okanagan Lake, we are a place where the beauty and solitude of nature is just 20 minutes from the shops and restaurants of downtown Kelowna. While our surroundings are known for their breathtaking views and recreational opportunities; unparalleled guest service and boutique-style hospitality are the heart of The Cove Lakeside Resort experience. Whether you’re visiting for a family vacation, romantic getaway, wedding celebration or corporate gathering, you will feel truly at home away from it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your The Cove Lakeside Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cove Lakeside Hotel West Kelowna
- Cove Lakeside Westbank
- The Cove Lakeside Resort Kelowna/West Kelowna