“The best B&B I have ever stayed at...”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in West Kelowna
Apple Blossom Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 24 West Kelowna B&B and Inns
Kaohsiung, Taiwan
“The best B&B I have ever stayed at...”
Reviewed June 7, 2010

Actually I knew nothing about kelowna before I got on this trip. My friend suggested that it it is a place to visit. And I just did it. Although the weather was not perfect. The winery and sightseeing were wonderful! The most important thing was that I selected the "Apple Blossom B&B" to be my accommodation. I was surprised when I saw my room. It was full of green color and very warm, just what I want but unexpected. John and Jeanette, the owners, were very kind and treated me like their child. It made me feel like being at home. And the view from the room was gorgeous! If I could, I would like to live there for a long long time.....! It is absolutely the place u will love. And it is not expensive at all!!!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
  • Korean first
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed June 7, 2010

Great hosts! Fantastic food, and the nighttime desserts were a great treat. Highly recommended!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
Burnaby, Canada
Reviewed June 7, 2010

We've arrived on the check-in time of 4pm to be greeted by Jeanette. We were led to the room with amazing view. The room was very clean and had all the amenities we'd need. As the name suggest, almost everything in the house has an apple motif which was quite a delight. Three course breakfast was amazing and the hospitality of John and Jeanette is just great. I would definitely stay at this B&B again.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
otford
Reviewed June 6, 2010

To have been booked into this b&b by our holiday company was really great.
They provided extremely well for our firend who unexpectly broken her ankle whilst on holiday in Tofino. They made a slope for her get up the steps and were very helpful.
You are made to feel very welcome.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with friends
Washington State
Reviewed June 1, 2010

I enjoyed my recent stay at the Apple Blossom. The breakfasts were very good and the use of free calls home really helped out!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with friends
applebnb, Owner at Apple Blossom Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, June 11, 2010
We at Apple Blossom value all the feed back we get from our guests and are always looking for ways to improve our business and maintain our standing on Trip Advisor. When this guest gave us 3 out of 5 for value, and 3 out of 5 for location I emailed the guest for suggestions on how we could improve both. As yet I haven't had a response so thought I would respond. Value of course is something relative to prices for equivalent properties in the same area and is very subjective. However, it is something that is very important to guests, so we do monitor this very closely and believe our rates for what we offer are very competitive with other B&B's and hotels in our area. Not much we can do about location unless I bought a different property, but being ten minutes from downtown Kelowna and in the middle of vineyards and walking distance to two of Okanagan's finest wineries has been an important reason many of our guests return and recommend Apple Blossom B&B. John and Jeanette
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed June 1, 2010

from the moment you are greeted by John and Jeanette you know you have found the perfect home away from home. The house is beautiful.. the rooms have lake views and the breakfasts are a feast.. The Apple Blossom is everything you could want in a B @ B..

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with family
North Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed May 27, 2010

The combination of
- Convenient location near Mission Hill Winery
- Comfortable, well-appointed room with easy access
- Great breakfasts
- Knowledgeable guidance on local restaurants and attractions
- Easygoing and pleasant host and hostess
- Good value
made for a 'will return' choice.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
Central City
Coast Capri Hotel Kelowna
Holiday Inn West Kelowna
#4 of 5 in West Kelowna

Been to Apple Blossom Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!