Actually I knew nothing about kelowna before I got on this trip. My friend suggested that it it is a place to visit. And I just did it. Although the weather was not perfect. The winery and sightseeing were wonderful! The most important thing was that I selected the "Apple Blossom B&B" to be my accommodation. I was surprised when I saw my room. It was full of green color and very warm, just what I want but unexpected. John and Jeanette, the owners, were very kind and treated me like their child. It made me feel like being at home. And the view from the room was gorgeous! If I could, I would like to live there for a long long time.....! It is absolutely the place u will love. And it is not expensive at all!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apple Blossom Bed and Breakfast is your home away from home. A beautiful majestic - view of the mountains and sparkling lake along with gorgeous views of the floral gardens upon awakening while listening to the local sounds of songbirds. Our location is in the heart of wine country and within walking distance of the two most famous wineries: Mission Hills and Quails Gate. Before you begin your day enjoy a full course country-style breakfast which is “chef choice” using fresh quality local ingredients to get you started. All rooms have central air conditioning and a private ensuite with personal amenities added as an extra touch! We welcome your stay with a complimentary beverage upon arrival to enjoy a peaceful, refreshing and relaxing atmosphere. Your only regret will be why you didn’t stay longer. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Apple Blossom Bed And Breakfast
- Apple Blossom Hotel Kelowna
- Apple Blossom Bed & Breakfast Kelowna/West Kelowna