My partner and I stayed here for two nights back in June 2009 after visiting relatives in Vancouver. I have stayed in many B&Bs across the world and none come even close to matching Apple Blossom. The 3 course breakfasts were better then you would get in a 5 star restaurant. The room and view over the lake was stunning. John's stories at breakfast were highly amusing. Each night Jeanette would leave a cake in the fridge for each guest. The BB is only a short walk from two very good vineyards (Mission Hill and Quails Gate). The whole experience was wonderful and was the highlight of our 2 weeks in Canada!!!Many thanks to John and Jeanette from Matt and Kaitlin.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apple Blossom Bed and Breakfast is your home away from home. A beautiful majestic - view of the mountains and sparkling lake along with gorgeous views of the floral gardens upon awakening while listening to the local sounds of songbirds. Our location is in the heart of wine country and within walking distance of the two most famous wineries: Mission Hills and Quails Gate. Before you begin your day enjoy a full course country-style breakfast which is “chef choice” using fresh quality local ingredients to get you started. All rooms have central air conditioning and a private ensuite with personal amenities added as an extra touch! We welcome your stay with a complimentary beverage upon arrival to enjoy a peaceful, refreshing and relaxing atmosphere. Your only regret will be why you didn’t stay longer. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Apple Blossom Bed And Breakfast
- Apple Blossom Hotel Kelowna
- Apple Blossom Bed & Breakfast Kelowna/West Kelowna