When we were planning a trip to B.C. for our niece's wedding in October. We looked through the Bed & Breakfast's in the internet. Apple Blossom looked inviting. The virtual tour and the 3 course breakfast is what sold us on choosing them for our stay for the Thanksgiving weekend.
When we arrived everything was laid out with night snack available and the room smelling like freshly baked apple pie. Yum. The beds were so comfortable, you really didn't want to get out of bed. The three course breakfast's were so delicious with such a variety and different every morning. The hospitality from both John and Jeannette was warm and pleasant and the stories were very entertaining. We also met people from Holland, Greece, and the Netherlands. The view from the bedroom as well as the deck was breathtaking with flowers and the mountain scene. Our stay was just awesome and we would recommend Apple Blossom to anyone who wants to visit B.C. and have a tour of the wineries just a few blocks away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apple Blossom Bed and Breakfast is your home away from home. A beautiful majestic - view of the mountains and sparkling lake along with gorgeous views of the floral gardens upon awakening while listening to the local sounds of songbirds. Our location is in the heart of wine country and within walking distance of the two most famous wineries: Mission Hills and Quails Gate. Before you begin your day enjoy a full course country-style breakfast which is “chef choice” using fresh quality local ingredients to get you started. All rooms have central air conditioning and a private ensuite with personal amenities added as an extra touch! We welcome your stay with a complimentary beverage upon arrival to enjoy a peaceful, refreshing and relaxing atmosphere. Your only regret will be why you didn’t stay longer. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Apple Blossom Bed And Breakfast
- Apple Blossom Hotel Kelowna
- Apple Blossom Bed & Breakfast Kelowna/West Kelowna