We were guest in the wonderful B & B of John and Jeannette, Apple Blossom. Everything is in sign of apples and corresponding things. We are a family from Belgium and travelled through British Colombia. Our last stay, before leaving for Vancouver, was at Apple Blossom and it was great. Jeannette made marvellous crêpes in different taste, sweet and salty. Amazing how they both are such a nice couple. Jeannette is cooking excellent and John is a real entertainer. The rooms were very comfortable and climatised. The fridge was full of sweet dishes and we liked it very much.
If we return to Kelowna in the future, we certainly have a stop at the B & B Apple Blossom. The view from this B & B is fantastic, over the Lake Okanagan and grapeyards of the other side of the lake. Shortly, a perfect stay at Lake Okanagan.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apple Blossom Bed and Breakfast is your home away from home. A beautiful majestic - view of the mountains and sparkling lake along with gorgeous views of the floral gardens upon awakening while listening to the local sounds of songbirds. Our location is in the heart of wine country and within walking distance of the two most famous wineries: Mission Hills and Quails Gate. Before you begin your day enjoy a full course country-style breakfast which is “chef choice” using fresh quality local ingredients to get you started. All rooms have central air conditioning and a private ensuite with personal amenities added as an extra touch! We welcome your stay with a complimentary beverage upon arrival to enjoy a peaceful, refreshing and relaxing atmosphere. Your only regret will be why you didn’t stay longer. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Apple Blossom Bed And Breakfast
- Apple Blossom Hotel Kelowna
- Apple Blossom Bed & Breakfast Kelowna/West Kelowna