We stayed in Apple Blossom B&B with a family of four: two parents and two teenage boys (15 & 16 y). We stayed for two nights in July. The weather was hot at that time, but the room climate was fine because of the airco. We have enjoyed our stay a lot. One of us tends to wake up around six. Thanks to Jeanette’s dessert in the fridge and the lovely view from the terrace these quiet early hours were a great joy :) After that it was time for a delicious breakfast by Jeanette, with a view of the lake and entertainment by John. By the way, we love your apple outfits! Too bad we did not stay long enough to see all of them :)
The rooms are very comfortable and very clean, and J&J make you feel very much at home. They offer all kinds of ‘small’ but very welcome extra’s, e.g. beach chairs and beach towels when you want to visit the lake. At the same time they keep exactly the right distance; they are there, but they let you mind your own business.
We can definitely recommend Apple Blossom to anyone who wants to visit Kelowna.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of wine country and within walking distance of the two most famous wineries Mission hills and Quails Gate. A twenty minute walk to the beach. There are many wineries to visit throughout your stay and can be easily driven to. But wait, we don't just have wineries we have a lot of things to see and do throughout the Okanagan Valley.In the evening enjoy a glass of wine out on the comfortable patio or sit underneath the trees to enjoy the many roses, flowers and fruit trees in the gardens as well as viewing the beautiful lake. Wake up to the sound of local song birds after a restful night and enjoy a complimentary 3 course country style breakfast of Chef's choice using quality local ingredients! We promise you won't leave hungry! We also cater to special diet restrictions, celiac and vegan diets! All our rooms have private ensuites, cable TV, air conditioning, beautiful lake view and gardens. Also included is a shared kitchen with two fridges and living room with library and games. "Your home away from home" awaits you and you will love staying at this Bed and Breakfast. And if your celebrating a honeymoon, special anniversary or marriage proposal we can keep a secret and help you with planning your special event! Your only regret will be that you should have stayed longer as there is so much to see and do in the area. Look forward to meeting you & hearing about your travels!!! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Apple Blossom Bed And Breakfast
- Apple Blossom Hotel Kelowna
- Apple Blossom Bed & Breakfast Kelowna/West Kelowna