I stayed for 2 nights at Apple Blossom with my wife and mother and we found it to be the perfect spot for relaxing between wine tastings and meals at wineries. We had 2 rooms in the lower level and enjoyed sitting out on the patio looking over the roses and looking at the lake. We were the only guests, so great for privacy and quiet relaxation.
The second evening after a great late lunch at Quails Gate Winery, we just had wine, cheese, crackers and fruit on the patio.
The breakfasts on the upper deck were excellent.
The usual hosts were off on a vacation but they had arranged for an excellent B&B sitter. The B&B is apple themed top to bottom and the roses are outstanding.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apple Blossom Bed and Breakfast is your home away from home. A beautiful majestic - view of the mountains and sparkling lake along with gorgeous views of the floral gardens upon awakening while listening to the local sounds of songbirds. Our location is in the heart of wine country and within walking distance of the two most famous wineries: Mission Hills and Quails Gate. Before you begin your day enjoy a full course country-style breakfast which is “chef choice” using fresh quality local ingredients to get you started. All rooms have central air conditioning and a private ensuite with personal amenities added as an extra touch! We welcome your stay with a complimentary beverage upon arrival to enjoy a peaceful, refreshing and relaxing atmosphere. Your only regret will be why you didn’t stay longer. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Apple Blossom Bed And Breakfast
- Apple Blossom Hotel Kelowna
- Apple Blossom Bed & Breakfast Kelowna/West Kelowna