We (2 adults and 1 child) arrived at this beautiful place and were welcomed by our hosts who were extremely helpful. The room was very cozy and clean. It also had a breathtaking view of the lake. In the morning we were served a 3 course breakfast which was served by our host who kept us smiling.
The one regret we have is that we only stayed for one night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apple Blossom Bed and Breakfast is your home away from home. A beautiful majestic - view of the mountains and sparkling lake along with gorgeous views of the floral gardens upon awakening while listening to the local sounds of songbirds. Our location is in the heart of wine country and within walking distance of the two most famous wineries: Mission Hills and Quails Gate. Before you begin your day enjoy a full course country-style breakfast which is “chef choice” using fresh quality local ingredients to get you started. All rooms have central air conditioning and a private ensuite with personal amenities added as an extra touch! We welcome your stay with a complimentary beverage upon arrival to enjoy a peaceful, refreshing and relaxing atmosphere. Your only regret will be why you didn’t stay longer. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Apple Blossom Bed And Breakfast
- Apple Blossom Hotel Kelowna
- Apple Blossom Bed & Breakfast Kelowna/West Kelowna