We stayed here on our way to a conference in Whistler. We were First Timers as John pointed out! Directions provided to find their place were easy to follow. Absolutely gorgeous location and yard. The view was undeniably the most beautiful sight across Okanagan Lake. John was the most welcoming host and made certain we knew where everything was. It is obvious they love hosting guests as it showed in everything. Our room was tastefully decorated and absolutely immaculate! Homemade plumcake was waiting for us in the refrigerator and breakfast was superb! Jeanette is a wonderful cook and John a delightful host! We ended up sharing family photos and stories over breakfast. We are planning a return visit with our family as we have done nothing but rave about our stay at Apple Blossom. I think anyone who stays here will plan to return. Thank you Jeanette and John for breaking us in and spoiling us! Enjoy Arizona, you deserve the winter off!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apple Blossom Bed and Breakfast is your home away from home. A beautiful majestic - view of the mountains and sparkling lake along with gorgeous views of the floral gardens upon awakening while listening to the local sounds of songbirds. Our location is in the heart of wine country and within walking distance of the two most famous wineries: Mission Hills and Quails Gate. Before you begin your day enjoy a full course country-style breakfast which is “chef choice” using fresh quality local ingredients to get you started. All rooms have central air conditioning and a private ensuite with personal amenities added as an extra touch! We welcome your stay with a complimentary beverage upon arrival to enjoy a peaceful, refreshing and relaxing atmosphere. Your only regret will be why you didn’t stay longer. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Apple Blossom Bed And Breakfast
- Apple Blossom Hotel Kelowna
- Apple Blossom Bed & Breakfast Kelowna/West Kelowna