We spent four nights at John and Jeanette's B&B. The view of Lake Okanagan was simply spectacular. It was close to the impressive site of Mission Hill Winery and Quail's Gate Winery where we had lunch to celebrate my wife's birthday. As a matter of fact, John and Jeanette were kind enough to mark the happy occasion during that morning's breakfast. Jeanette is the breakfast chef par excellence offering different and yummy choices every day and seems to be the business brain while John is the entertainer with many stories about the property and Jeanette's inclination for collecting anything "apple". The room and queen size bed we had was very comfortable. Their garden and sitting area offer an great opportunity to relax and sip a glass of wine purchased from the many wineries you can visit during your stay. A region well worth the visit and a B&B satisfying high standards.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apple Blossom Bed and Breakfast is your home away from home. A beautiful majestic - view of the mountains and sparkling lake along with gorgeous views of the floral gardens upon awakening while listening to the local sounds of songbirds. Our location is in the heart of wine country and within walking distance of the two most famous wineries: Mission Hills and Quails Gate. Before you begin your day enjoy a full course country-style breakfast which is “chef choice” using fresh quality local ingredients to get you started. All rooms have central air conditioning and a private ensuite with personal amenities added as an extra touch! We welcome your stay with a complimentary beverage upon arrival to enjoy a peaceful, refreshing and relaxing atmosphere. Your only regret will be why you didn’t stay longer. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Apple Blossom Bed And Breakfast
- Apple Blossom Hotel Kelowna
- Apple Blossom Bed & Breakfast Kelowna/West Kelowna