“Good time with friends”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

I'm visited Sammy J's for the first time last night. The atmosphere was great. I enjoyed the music selection and the volume was just right so you could still have a conversation.

Location was the main reason we decided to stop here. The bar is right next to the movie theater in West Kelowna, making it a great place to stop before a movie.

IMO prices were a little high and portions were a little small but the quality of food was good . I had the chicken burger my friend had the pizza, I plan on getting the pizza when I return. I also recommend the Texas tea, it was great.

The service was great and I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who is the area.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

It's already been said. Great atmosphere, excellent food and great service. Can't wait to try something new next time.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Our birthday party dinner was fabulous thanks to the fantastic service and best food we've had all summer!! Good job - in fact, every time we eat at Sammy J's we have excellent top-notch service and food and drinks!!

1  Thank Traveller_holidayer
Reviewed September 8, 2013

We tried Sammy's place for the first time .. we was a bit apprehensive on entering as it seemed noisy but the greeter took us to the back area where we were seated and dint have to wait long for a server to arrive .
The service was fast and efficient and the food VERY good.
We will return .. good onya Sammy !

1  Thank fabrian8
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Great food, service was amazing, trendy atmosphere! We were in Kelowna for six days and ate at Sammy J's twice but should have went a couple more times as the other restaurants we tried did not even come close.... Next time we visit we will definitely be eating here again!

1  Thank Wanda434