Our family just returned from an Easter holiday trip to Kelowna. We stayed at Casa Loma Resort for the first time. The units there are just first class. Good sized rooms, nice decor, great kitchen with all you could want. Every unit looks out over Lake Okanagan. Our kids played tennis, basketball, and golfed on the putting green. We ate outdoors too at a large bbq area with big gas bbqs. The staff were very pleasant. Our only regret was that the hot tub was not open for the season yet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exit from Highway 97 either Northbound or Southbound at Campbell Rd, on the Westside of the Bennett Bridge over Lake Okanagan at Kelowna. Follow directional sign 3 kms to the Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotel.de so you can book your Casa Loma Lakeshore Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Loma Lakeshore Hotel West Kelowna
- Casa Loma Lakeshore Resort Kelowna/West Kelowna