Traveling around British Columbia we were looking for a place at lake Okanagan to stay for 3 nights. Casa Loma was the perfect choice. We had a lodge directly on the lake side that can accommodate up to 4 people. Perfectly equipped with 2 bed rooms, 2 bath rooms, full size kitchen including dish washer and a living room with a marvelous view on the lake. We had direct access to the beach and there are wonderful hiking trails starting right at the resort. Casa Loma was the perfect stop for recreation and we enjoyed the stay very much. Unfortunately we did not have more time; the place would have been ideal to discover lake Okanagan and surroundings. The resort is not low cost but with the given infrastructure we saved a lot by cooking ourselves (we like cooking). So under the line a lot of value for the money. During our tour in British Columbia Casa Loma was definitively the best accommodation we had.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exit from Highway 97 either Northbound or Southbound at Campbell Rd, on the Westside of the Bennett Bridge over Lake Okanagan at Kelowna. Follow directional sign 3 kms to the Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Hotel.de so you can book your Casa Loma Lakeshore Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Loma Lakeshore Hotel West Kelowna
- Casa Loma Lakeshore Resort Kelowna/West Kelowna