I would have given this 4 stars, but $335 per day is too much for what you get. I might even give them 2 stars, as I am disappointed.
There are problems that you should be aware of:
- Housekeeping does not clean your room after 1pm. So no sleeping late.
- TV was enclosed in an old-fashioned box-type enclosure making the flat screen TV
- When you go make sure to bring everything you need. Includes dish washer brush, good
toilet paper, everything. Utensils are the only thing provided.
- If you don't like noise, be careful. There are many children and the upstairs occupant will
disturb you. There are dozens of powered watercraft on the lake, and the noise is bad.
Twice at 6am some madman boater coasted by with rap music at full volume.
- If you must go, book a year ahead.
- If you are rich, I would rather go the Cove Resort up the lake
See my review on Kelowna for more info.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exit from Highway 97 either Northbound or Southbound at Campbell Rd, on the Westside of the Bennett Bridge over Lake Okanagan at Kelowna. Follow directional sign 3 kms to the Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Casa Loma Lakeshore Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Loma Lakeshore Hotel West Kelowna
- Casa Loma Lakeshore Resort Kelowna/West Kelowna