Stayed with a visiting relative in a 2 bedroom cabin for 2 nights and wish it had been longer. The cabin was very well-outfitted and comfortable. Nothing we needed was missing. Pre-summer season, so quiet and relaxing, both day and night. Owners have established reasonable house rules re quiet hours and privacy to ensure everyone enjoys their stay. The private bbq and patio with view across Lake Okanagan were a treat and we used them both. Still cool so didn't take advantage of the pool and hot tub but the provincial park behind the property was a great walk with fabulous views. Hotel staff were welcoming and helpful. Casa Loma deserves its #1 rating and we will return rather than staying in average or expensive hotels in Kelowna.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exit from Highway 97 either Northbound or Southbound at Campbell Rd, on the Westside of the Bennett Bridge over Lake Okanagan at Kelowna. Follow directional sign 3 kms to the Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Casa Loma Lakeshore Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Loma Lakeshore Hotel West Kelowna
- Casa Loma Lakeshore Resort Kelowna/West Kelowna