We stayed here in June, so my recollection may be hazy, but it certainly deserved the number one ranking on tripadvisor.
When I called to make enquiries earlier on in the year, Manager Heather was very patient in explaining to me how I can select the right kind of accommodation for our group who planned to celebrate a birthday here . In the end, we had a two bedroom townhouse, where we gathered for meals, plus a separate one bedroom condo for ourselves. Our one bedroom was huge and quiet,the townhouse was close to BBQ facility. Both units had excellent view of the lake, perfect tranquility. Kitchen ware, linen, toilet supply were all a plenty.
Million dollar view and spacious living quarters for the price of a hotel room, it doesn't get better than that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exit from Highway 97 either Northbound or Southbound at Campbell Rd, on the Westside of the Bennett Bridge over Lake Okanagan at Kelowna. Follow directional sign 3 kms to the Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Casa Loma Lakeshore Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Loma Lakeshore Hotel West Kelowna
- Casa Loma Lakeshore Resort Kelowna/West Kelowna