We stayed in Casa Loma in mid September and were pleasantly surprised how well the resort is renovated . Some of the units are converted to condos which you can rent for the winter months. We were given a walkout condo overlooking Lake Okanagan, it was located close to the swimming pool and had a beautiful view of Kelowna. The kitchen was very well equiped and the unit was large enough to sleep six people. There was a noise curfew at 11pm and needless to say the whole place was very peaceful at this time of the year.. Staff was very couteous and provided us with whatever we needed. There are no restaurants on site, you have to go to Kelowna or Westbank. Great place for families with small children, - has a lovely playground as you drive into the resort Highly recommend ! Barbara
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exit from Highway 97 either Northbound or Southbound at Campbell Rd, on the Westside of the Bennett Bridge over Lake Okanagan at Kelowna. Follow directional sign 3 kms to the Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Casa Loma Lakeshore Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Loma Lakeshore Hotel West Kelowna
- Casa Loma Lakeshore Resort Kelowna/West Kelowna