We booked our accommodation at Casa Loma Lakeshore Resort because of the reviews in Tripadvisor and we are certainly not disappointed. The lake is so beautiful at first light of the day. The one bedroom suite we had was very well equipped with 2 big TVs, though unfortunately the TV in the lounge was difficult to operate and we couldn't watch it. However, that was only a small hiccup. The resort staff is friendly and helpful. The resort's location is a short drive into Kelowna town. We would definitely recommend anyone who wants to visit Kelowna should stay at Casa Loma Lakeside especially for family. We find the rates are reasonable priced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exit from Highway 97 either Northbound or Southbound at Campbell Rd, on the Westside of the Bennett Bridge over Lake Okanagan at Kelowna. Follow directional sign 3 kms to the Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Casa Loma Lakeshore Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Loma Lakeshore Hotel West Kelowna
- Casa Loma Lakeshore Resort Kelowna/West Kelowna