“Perfection”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in West Kelowna
Lakeview Memories B&B
Ranked #13 of 26 West Kelowna B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 7, 2013

We had an amazing stay here. We were in the Premium Suite and our friends were in the Garden Suite. Both were gorgeous !!!! & rival suites in any 5 star deluxe hotel .Both suites have their own entrance so are quite private from owners home.The suites are furnished to a very high standard & the pictures do not truly capture the quality of fittings nor the attention to detail. Breakfast was served each day on the terrace by the pool. Selection was lovely & very tasty. Ute & her husband are exquisite hosts & add greatly to the experience of staying here. We had the pool to ourselves and were amazed by the quietness given the close proximity to the town centre. There are many lovely wineries close by & a great selection of restaurants ( Ute's recommendations were very good) within a 5 min drive. I hope that one day I will get the opportunity of staying here again only next time I will stay longer.........

Room Tip: Both suites are amazing but Premium Suite has 2 balconies & maybe slightly better views
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Simply amazing, everything was perfect except the rainy weather. Very clean, luxurious, and one of a kind place. Highly recommend to any couple for a special occasion - like me and my wife for the first wedding anniversary. The price is a bit too high but you get what you pay for.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed May 14, 2013

We had an amazing time! The views are breathtaking, the room was immaculate and the breakfast delicious! We stayed in the Garden suite and every room had a gorgeous view. Ute and her husband are fabulous hosts and extremely friendly! We were the only ones staying and had exclusive use of the great pool and deck! The location is superb as it is a very short drive to some of the major wineries as well as other activities. It is a real sanctuary of a place to recharge and enjoy the tranquility the area offers. Would definitely go back and highly recommend!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Our honey moon here was incredible. Amazing views, great food, awesome hospitality, tons of beautiful wineries within 5 minutes of lakeview memories and you are surrounded on two sides by a park. Only 10 minutes to down town yet there is lots of privacy. We felt like we were the only ones on the mountains, which used to be a volcano. My wife and me hiked up and watched the sunset, it was very romantic. We will definaey come back.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed February 25, 2013

What an amazing stay. My wife and I came here on our honeymoon for a getaway from the hustle and bustle of New York City. The rooms are equivalent to any 5 Star Hotel in Manhattan. Service was outstanding. They were very accommodating to all our needs and close to local wineries and restaurants (some of the best wine, I have ever had). We really enjoyed the outdoor activities the Okanagon had to offer. The Myra Canyon Trestles were a once and a lifetime experience. The photos on the website do not do justice to the view! What an incredible view of the Okanagan Lake and the mountains! I highly recommend this mini-resort to everyone!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 1, 2013

I stayed here with my nieces in August last year. They were thrilled and I was so happy they liked it as much as I did. Traveling to BC from Europe , Ute and Uwe's place offered not only peace and quiet but also the most stunning views of Lake Okanagan , excellent food, luxurious and spacious rooms last not least the awesome opportunity to dip into their salt water pool !
Since we had such a great time , it was a must to bring my ski buddies to this one of a kind unique and gracious place, while touring Canada's famous ski resorts. Here at Lakeview Memories B&B we were rewarded with sunshine in January , easy trips to Apex, Big White and Silver Star and again the best hosts one could wish for. I love the well designed lay out, eye for detail and taste this B&B is offering. Truly a memory I like to share.

Room Tip: all rooms are a great choice
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 9, 2012

We stayed as a small group of 3 over the August long weekend. It was a lovely, quiet place to relax. We loved the salt water pool. The daily routine consisted of enjoying the lovely breakfast (you will not go away hungry), visiting wineries and relaxing around the pool. Our hosts Ute and Uwe were very helpful and accommodating. Both suites are huge with lovely views of Lake Okanagan.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends