“Best Vietnamese food in the area!”
Review of Bamboo Chopsticks

Bamboo Chopsticks
Ranked #9 of 95 Restaurants in West Kelowna
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Peterborough, Canada
“Best Vietnamese food in the area!”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I've been to West Kelowna's (Westbank's) Bamboo Chopsticks four or five times now, and it's consistently been excellent. If you turn off at the turn after the Second Cup, then turn right through the little strip mall......you can find it.

I first liked them for their soups......a delicious Hue, and a Pho that's as good as anybody's. Then this last time I ordered a lemongrass chicken, and it was heavenly, and reasonably priced.

I really like the two main women have served me during most of my visits. ......I don't know if they are staff or managers. But they are always pleasant and appropriately attentive.

My only criticism? The shrimp on the salad roll I had was a bit dry.

I hear they;ve set up another restaurant right in Kelowna on Springfield....I look forward to trying it.

• Visited September 2013

Kelowna, Canada
“Nice to have on the Westside”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Very tasty food, well spiced and fresh ingredients.

Enjoyed the hot and sour soup with spring rolls.

Fast, friendly service.

• Visited June 2013
“Good Appetizers, Yummy Pho”
Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

We visited this restaurant for lunch, and it seems very new and has a nice atmosphere. Vietnamese is my favourite food so I was very excited to have some on our honeymoon. We shared two appetizers, the golden won tons and salad rolls, and both were delicious. My husband had the beef pho, which, when I tasted it, was some of the best I have had. I ordered the spring roll vermicelli. It was bland, and the spring rolls seemed to have been battered in something before being fried. I didn't care for it and wished I had tried the pho. We would visit there again but I'd stay away from the spring rolls and vermicelli

Visited August 2013
Kelowna, British Columbia
“Nice dinner”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

This was a place that we had visited for lunch a couple of times and then tried for dinner. The food was good and the service was OK but the waitress was very busy.

Visited June 2013
Kelowna, Canada
“Awesome pho!”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

This place is really good. Never had any problems. Service is always great. We would come here more often if it wasn't far away from where we live in Kelowna. But there will be a new Bamboo Chopsticks "express" opening up in Kelowna, so we will try that out.

Great food here, give it a shot!

• Visited April 2013