“Very nice dinner”

19 Okanagan Grill + Bar at Two Eagles Golf Course
Reserve with OpenTable
19 Okanagan Grill + Bar at Two Eagles Golf Course is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 98 Restaurants in West Kelowna
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Contemporary, Canadian, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Elk Road
Transit: Public transit stop on Carrington Road, 100 meters from Two Eagles golf course entrance.
Description: West Kelowna's ultimate choice for casual dining all year long. Friendly staff + fine food including fantastic lunches, romantic dinners or a quick appy with friends. We have the largest patio on the westside, overlooking Okanagan Lake + Two Eagles Golf Course. Newly created signature cocktails + extensive wine offerings. Our menu philosophy is premium casual, with everything made fresh daily in house. You don't have to be a golfer to love 19 Okanagan!
Reviewed September 1, 2013

We we're staying at the Best Western and the receptionist recommended this restaurant just behind our Hotel. It was a beautiful day and we sat on the Terrace overlooking Lake Okanagan. I had scallops and prawns served with jasmine rice, my daughter had Baby Back ribs and steak for the children. The service was good and our waitress was friendly. A very delicious meal

1  Thank Jacqueline11

Reviewed August 13, 2013

We decided to spend our first night in West Kelowna with a casual dinner on the Two Eagles patio as it was right across the street from our hotel, the Best Western. The patio is right off the golf course and overlooks Lake Okanagan. It was a warm night, but they had misters which helped. The service was excellent, the atmosphere wonderful and the food fantastic. We started with taco chips with house made salsa. My wife had the lettuce wraps appetizer for a main, and I had the bacon cheeseburger with an apple walnut salad side. The servings were generous and prepared to perfection. They have a good selection of local wines, and we chose "Ex Nihilo" a local Pinot Noir. Everything was delicious. I recommend it as a great value. There was a mix of locals, families, couples, and all ages.

1  Thank GolfGuy2013
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We just ate our dinner here while on our honeymoon and were very impressed. It was just behind our hotel which is a handy walk so we could enjoy cocktails with our dinner. We sat at a lovely table overlooking the golf course and lake. Our server was very friendly, helpful, and timely. Our food was absolutely delicious! One of our favourite things is that they serve only AAA Alberta Beef! I had the sirloin steak and my husband had the BBQ bacon cheddar burger. Both of us enjoyed every part of the meal and left feeling full. Our cocktails were tasty as well! We plan on heading back for lunch this week to try out that menu too!

1  Thank KountryKirstie
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Had lunch after playing 18 holes. I had the BBQ Bacon Burger, my wife had the steak sandwich. Both wear great. I was not crazy about the fries but my wife thought they were very tasty. Service was very good and friendly. I normally wouldn't comment on the iced tea but it was as good as I had anywhere. This is a super spot to have an after golf lunch

1  Thank Hugh T
Reviewed August 10, 2013

We first ate here two years ago and returned this year for Braised Short Ribs (24), Misty Mountain Chicken (23) and a 6 oz steak with mushrooms (27). Again, everyone was quite satisfied. Eat inside (comfortable and quiet) or on the patio overlooking the golf course. It's near the Best Western.