“Organic orgasm for the tongue!”

Kalala Organic Estate Winery
Book In Advance
More Info
$116.87*
and up
West Kelowna Wine Tour
Ranked #12 of 42 things to do in West Kelowna
More attraction details
Owner description: Kalala Organic Estate Winery is located on the Upper Bench of beautiful West Kelowna in the Okanagan Valley. Started by Karnail Singh Sidhu and family, Kalala has been making award winning, reasonably priced wines since July 2006. The vineyards were deemed certified organic in September 2010. Our philosophy is to allow the varietal characteristics and terroir to be truly expressed and only enhanced by minimal handling during winemaking. We welcome you to visit our tasting room and experience the finest of what the Okanagan has to offer. TASTING ROOM HOURS: April 1st to Oct 31st Open Daily 10am to 6pm Nov 1st to March 31st Open Wednesday to Sunday, 11am to 5pm or by appointment
Reviewed October 14, 2013

This is the BEST wine ever! The icewines are to die for and the selection of reds and whites will impress even the pickiest of wine drinkers. I had not been able to drink wine for several years prior to stumbling upon Kalala, several years ago. Due to all the chemicals used in most modern wine making, I had allergic reactions and so, had to forgo my favorite alcoholic drink. Organic is GOOD! Now I can drink a whole bottle and never get a headache or a hangover. Kalala is hidden away on the hillside overlooking Westbank, so you really have to watch for the signs. It is now on the winery tours map. The tasting room is unpretentious but the welcome is warm. I am usually greeted by name and they even remember my favorites. I came to Kalala every 6 months to buy a case (or so) of wine when I lived in Alberta. Now that I live in Vernon I travel there often to enjoy the people as well as the great tasting "fruit of the vine".

Reviewed July 31, 2013

We found it by accident, but my oh my, what a delicious accident. The organic icewine (Chardonnay) alone worth it the trip the Kelowna. After a few wine tasting at much more reputed wineries, I didn't think I was going to be neither surprised nor impressed. By the looks of the winery itself, I didn't expect it to be a memorable tasting. I was wrong. It's the one. The tasting everyone should try once in a lifetime (at least, although it would be hard to stay away from such a delicious treat).

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Nice location on the west side, not all that easy to find, especially if you rely on the locals for directions. Small unpretentious tasting room, we liked the wines sampled, so purchased half a dozen assorted. Looking forward to their more mature offerings as well.

3  Thank GetAboutGal
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Try the icewine - best thing I've ever drank. Ever. The rest of the range is pretty good too - and all organic. But even if you just go for the icewine - it's worth it.

3  Thank Christina M
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Very simple tasting area which makes it more real. Friendly service. Enjoyed the wine so bought some. Not too far from the highway. Will go back.

2  Thank irenePeachlandBC