“A great anniversary treat!”

Mission Hill Family Estate Winery
$116.48*
and up
West Kelowna Wine Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Mission Hill Family Estate, situated in the heart of British Columbia's breathtaking Okanagan Valley wine country, one of the Pacific Northwest's undiscovered gems. Making great wines and providing a special place where people can enjoy them has been my dream and my life's work. Now, it's a reality, one that my family and I want to share with everyone who visits us high atop Mission Hill. We hope you'll think of our winery as a refuge from the hurried pace of daily life. We invite you to experience the nature and art of winemaking by walking our lush on-site vineyards and visiting our underground cellars. Sample fine wines by the glass, marvel at the vista and reflect on a process that's almost as old as time itself. We look forward to welcoming you at Mission Hill Family Estate. Anthony von Mandl Proprietor
Reviewed September 2, 2012

We had decided to book a tour here on our anniversary this year. We partook in the Historical wine tour which is $12 a person and lasted for one hour. The scenery and buildings are beautiful! And even though there is a high class feeling in the air not once did I feel as though the staff was pretentious. We were greeted by our tour guide who was a very welcoming down to earth lady. The tour consisted of a short movie and then a visit down to the cellar (very neat down there). When we came back up we went into a private tasting room to sample three wines. On the way out we were given a $5 coupon each to use in the store. The store itself has an amazing amount of merchandise. Anyhow we really did enjoy ourselves and would do it again. As for the restaurant we knew ahead of time we wouldn't be trying it...that my dear friends was waaaayyyy out of budget. :)

1  Thank brandylcat

Reviewed August 30, 2012

This winery is in a beautiful locale. Much thought has gone into the visitor experience, and does not disappoint. You can walk through an interesting, museum-type display on the history of the winery. Though tastings are not free, they are reasonable, and there are some lovely wines to taste. It can be a little crowded in peak season, but there is quite a bit to see, and you can simply stroll the grounds if the tasting rooms is too crowded. There is a small outdoor restaurant on site, which I hope to get to next time. Well worth the visit.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

This is the most beautiful winery I have ever been to. The location is unbelievable and the service was excellent. Of course, the wine was good too, especially the ice wine!

Reviewed August 26, 2012 via mobile

Found our tour fantastic. Discovery your for my fiancé and I was perfect. Pricey wine in the shop.

Do not miss the lunch:dinner on the terrace.

5* dining. Expect about 90$-100$ without booze for 3 courses.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

The 1 hour tour ($12) is great to give one the history of this brewery. it also comes with 3 wine tasting :)