“Great Pad Thai”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I often come here for lunch and I am a big fan of the Pad Thai. Service and quality of food is great and it is always delivered really quickly. Perfect lunch spot.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

The atmosphere of this restaurant is more like a cafeteria or casual coffee shop than a restaurant. In spite of that the food was very good, especially the pad thai. We would eat this food again. However, the prices they charge are more suited to a higher end restaurant, so we did pay too much. Also, the waitress was hopeless but friendly at first. There were a number of things we asked for eg. water, extra spice, a beer, that she completely forgot to bring. We later reminded her of these things and her mood turned to ice after that. We shouldn't have tipped her at all, but did in the end. Good food, but lousy restaurant.

1  Thank alibilly2004
Reviewed June 13, 2013

We love coming to Thai Fusion! Easily the best Thai food in the whole area...we eat ALOT of Thai food and have visited Thailand many times. After moving to Canada we struggled to find great flavourful food (that also offers spicy rating 7!) near where we live. The day we found this was a happy one. Personal favs- Thai green curry, satay chicken and AMAZING vegetable wraps with peanut sauce. Cant get enough! Thanks S! :)

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Been here a few times now. The lunch specials are excellent value. Good flavours. Nice fit up. Friendly staff. We will be back.

Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

I ordered take out and right from the get go I was impressed. I was exhausted and didn't want to look at a menu. The person on the phone was great. I told him how many people I wanted to feed and that was it. Once I arrived the service and atmosphere was great. I got home with my mystery boxes and everything was delicious. A little under seasoned but still very good. I look forward to having a sit down dinner here soon.