“Lucky to have this stellar Thai restaurant in WK!”
Review of Thai Fusion Restaurant - CLOSED

Thai Fusion Restaurant
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 29, 2012

We have eaten at Thai Fusion on many occasions, and had takeout as well. Siam Orchid was our fave Thai until Thai Fusion opened; the food, atmosphere and service couldn't be better. LOVE their Panang red curry and Pad Thai, and the Sweet & Sour with orange zest is out of this world. You choose the level of spiciness, and all their sauces are light in texture, but flavourful. The spring rolls are also fabulous. We have taken many out of town guests there, as well as recommending it to tourists who ask where they should go, and never once have we been disappointed. Reasonably priced.

Reviewed May 5, 2012

This little Thai restaurant has been a welcome addition to West Kelowna. Service, ambiance and food are all consistently good. The menu offers lots of choices and even my picky eater likes it. You can choose the heat (mild, medium, hot, thai hot) and I always end up with leftovers for lunch the next day as the portions are generous. My current favourites are the Vermicelli salad and Yellow curry with chicken - don't forget a Singha beer. Great prices, most entrees are under $15.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

Thai fusion has brought a new standard to the Thai cuisine available locally, and the service is excellent..If you live locally make sure you try it ...and if you are a tourist make sure to add it to your list. The young owners work very hard and deserve to succeed. I use it both for the "I don't want to cook nights please take me out "and for nights where we meet up with other family members or friends...oh and I go there for lunch occasionally too. They will tailor the degree of heat to your request but be honest ....if you ask for it Thai hot it will be. if I had to pick a favorite dish it would be the Kee Mow noodles.

1  Thank roscoeBC
Reviewed January 4, 2012

We adore this Thai surprise... a discovery we go back to often. Great soup.

Reviewed December 30, 2011

Curries done to your preference of heat, stir frys are the freshest and pad thai the best I've had!

1  Thank okgirlatheart