“Two Eagles Golf Course”

Two Eagles Golf Course
Reviewed August 4, 2013

I have a B n B just a few minutes from this golf course and have played it many times. It is a relatively short course at 4300 yards and suites me to a tee. Very picturesque and an easy walk for the physically fit. Greens are in great shape and you will find lots of variety as you play it. The pro shop is well run as is the 19th hole. Very good driving range is right handy...don't hit the marmots! You will love the patio overlooking the 18th green. Food is wonderful and the beer is cold. You may well see, or hear pheasants around #13 or #14. Enjoy.... Del

All reviews
"okanagan"
in 5 reviews
"server"

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Great views, great condition! Around 5000 yards from black. Challenging and fun! The restaurant that is situated at the course is great! Food and service is exceptional.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

I made an online tee time a week ahead of our vacation. Had no problems. Hit a bucket of balls on the range before hand for 7 bucks. Nice range, good relaxed feeling. We played 18 holes with a cart. I thought the price was a bit much. But what a course! In perfect shape one end to the other. I really liked the layout, wide fairways, fair greens. Great Views too. I wish we had courses like this where I live.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

The course was forgiving. It w as a nice day, nice course, not too busy. Price was right..... Worth a visit.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Tried to book a nice community golf event with Two Eagles and Shadow Ridge for 48 players for this coming Sept and both of these courses, (one manager and one GM) messaged back to me saying not interested to accommodate and I found that very odd and one course said cause I asked for prizes and asked for a good price to be offered and was just inquiring and the other snubbed me until I followed up so we found another course to make up the four courses needed and with 48 players these courses now booked will make a good buck and we are having food at these venues after golf so a good buck to be made at social as well. These two courses in Shadow Ridge and Two Eagles WERE two of my faves but after the lack of care, attention and in such a case with Two Eagles such bluntness, I am not heading back anytime soon, would you? So many other good courses to name, play at, just ask me! I golf lots and organize nice events for people and take in money for charity too. The thanks I got from these two courses!