“Golf pro was horrid to deal with”

Two Eagles Golf Course
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Tried to book a nice community golf event with Two Eagles and Shadow Ridge for 48 players for this coming Sept and both of these courses, (one manager and one GM) messaged back to me saying not interested to accommodate and I found that very odd and one course said cause I asked for prizes and asked for a good price to be offered and was just inquiring and the other snubbed me until I followed up so we found another course to make up the four courses needed and with 48 players these courses now booked will make a good buck and we are having food at these venues after golf so a good buck to be made at social as well. These two courses in Shadow Ridge and Two Eagles WERE two of my faves but after the lack of care, attention and in such a case with Two Eagles such bluntness, I am not heading back anytime soon, would you? So many other good courses to name, play at, just ask me! I golf lots and organize nice events for people and take in money for charity too. The thanks I got from these two courses!

All reviews
"okanagan"
in 5 reviews
"server"

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We visited the restaurant attached to the golf course because we'd seen a number of good reviews for it and it's within walking distance of my parents new home. The food is good, but not great. The selection is limited, but I suppose one can expect that from a golf course restaurant. The spicy food is not marked as such, and both my mother and I were caught with a meal that was much spicier than we care for. The service was decent. The best part of the meal turned out to be our table. We were seated on the deck, overlooking the 18th green, which is overlooking the lake and the mountains on the other side. It was a warm summer evening and I could have sat and enjoyed the view all night.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

This course on the west side is ideal for average golfers not looking for intimidating challenges. We followed our games with dinner on the patio and were impressed with the excellent service, variety of tasty menu items and overall great value.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Amazing view from the 19th Hole Restaurant over the golf course to the lake, and friendly staff willing to help with suggestions from the menu.
The BBQ Bacon Burger was filling and fine, and the steak sandwich was cooked perfectly.
I don't usually pay much attention to french fries, but they were creamy on the inside and delicately crisp on the outside. Better than any I've ever tasted.
Well done!