“Great good - decent golf” 4 of 5 bubbles

Two Eagles Golf Course
West Kelowna, Canada
104 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 89 helpful votes
“Great good - decent golf”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

Must give credit and compliments to the presentation and food at the 19th Hole. Excellent taste, service, value.
The golf course is interesting and adequate - although certainly not the challenge nor ambiance of many others in the Valley. However it is well maintained and a pleasant round of golf - especially for couples.

Visited May 2013

Vancouver, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Food Review”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2013

I'll separate my food and golf review as you don't have to do both. I first attended a catered event here back in 2011ish. The food was amazing then. Then recently when I saw a groupon come up for the restaurant I couldn't click the buy button fast enough.

I took my wife for a little "date" without the kids to use our groupon. We had reservations which I recommend as the place was full. They have TVs playing sports, a great view of the golf course and a really up-scale atmosphere. I had the opportunity to chat with the bartender who is one of the most sociable bartenders I've ever talked to. The waiter was also cherry and very pleasant. I couldn't think of a better place to bring a significant other for a formal date.

I got the sirloin steak. I would have preferred a bolder sauce, but don't get me wrong it was still very, very good.

My only complain is the cost, I'd never go here if it wasn't for the groupon deal, it's just not in the budget.

Visited April 2013
Chilliwack, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Great Golf & food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

Even though we had rain on the first 9 holes after some food on the patio the sun came out and the final 9 holes were great. Great course with some very good views of the lake and Westbank

Visited July 2012
Kelowna, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“my fav place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013

everything is great! no disappointment at all!!
Awesome food, nice atmosphere, great place for any occasion...

Visited June 2012
West Kelowna, Canada
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great place to eat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013

This is a great place to stop for lunch. Food is always good and service is awesome. If you do not have much time they will help you to get lunch and get out the door quickly.

Visited January 2013