“Delicious”

Kekuli Cafe Westbank
Ranked #7 of 98 Restaurants in West Kelowna
Cuisines: Native American, Contemporary, Canadian, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Kekuli Cafe Westbank moved across the highway! A First NationsChile fast-casual restaurant serving Bannock, Fry-Bread Tacos, Homestyle Chile, Soups, Salads, Saskatoon Berry Smoothies, Organic Coffee/Espresso drinks. We love to serve you fresh and flavourful food! Serving Breakfast, lunch, dinner and takeout! Fully licensed outdoor patio for spring and summer!
Reviewed August 21, 2012

My kids are a little picky but we were able to find something that pleased everybody. I had the chili which was very thick and delicious and the traditional (fried) bannock that came with it was delicious. It was light and fresh and did not seem oily at all. My daughter had a BLT made with bannock which she really enjoyed. My other daughter was not to hungry and opted for a strawberry smoothie which she really enjoyed. My wife had a spinach strawberry salad with a Saskatoon berry dressing but they misses the strawberries. We also had a traditional bannock with cinnamon and sugar with we ended up eating first since we couldn't wait.
They do offer a baked bannock which we did not try but it is supposed to be denser than the traditional version.
We were just passing through Kelowna but would recommend it if you get the chance to try it

Reviewed August 14, 2012

They are always friendly here and the food is so GOOD! It's a delicious breakfast to start your day off with. All their meals are great.

1  Thank chiclets65
Reviewed July 14, 2012

Every time we visit friends here we make sure to go to the Kekuli for some mouth watering food. The restaurant itself is nothing to rave about, its fairly small and ordinary. The food however is fantastic. The last time we were there I had the salmon burger(bannock) it was fab. Real pacific sockeye salmon, not farmed or atlantic! My husband had the bannock pizza,which was equally delicious but unfortunately no longer available.
On our most recent visit last week I had the bbq chicken burger(the bbq sauce made with Saskatoons) sooo delicious and a side salad of spinach and fresh strawberries topped with strawberry vinaigrette, literally awesome. My daughter had mushroom soup and bannock, and bannock,which she loved.
The staff were very friendly and courteous and the bathrooms clean which is a plus in the Okanagan in the summer. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone. The only downfall it has is while it is situated right off the highway is is a bit of a pain to get to especially if you don't know the town. Otherwise essentially perfect.

Reviewed June 27, 2012

I hadn't had bannock in a while. Had never heard of a bannock BLT... got traditional on friend's recommendation... it was to die for. Everything I had there was litterally perfect. I would visit Kelowna just for this!!! You have no idea what you are missing if you haven't tried this!!!

1  Thank Nima_Kan
Reviewed May 21, 2012

I get cravings for this place!!! With fabulously delicious homemade food choices and warm friendly service, you just can't go wrong.

I have always had great food here, from the yummy Indian taco, bison burger, and chili, and of course then there is the bannock... The bannock just speaks for itself, soooooo good!! On my last visit for breakfast I indulged in the bannock french toast with the saskatoon berry sauce, OMG it was incredible!!! Trust me, this place is an absolute must visit. Highly recommend