“== not so fast ==”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 12, 2012

Unlike other reviewers we found the Pad Thai lacking. Perhaps we're spoiled: Numchok Wilai's dish in Edmonton is better by a large factor.
Sukho Thia's food is average at best; the service is quick and kind.

2  Thank FlyingDutchman_12
There are newer reviews for Sukho Thai

Reviewed April 2, 2012

My favourite food is pad thai, and I've had it in so many different restaurants, but none have been as good as Sukho Thai. Not only was the food impeccably tasty, but the atmosphere was warm and friendly, and the manager was very hospitable and caring toward all his customers. I will definitely come back for any and all upcoming occasions, and recommend it to all of my friends. I give this restaurant 100/100. It is by far the best in the Okanagan Valley.

3  Thank Diana2890
Reviewed March 17, 2012

I've been to thailand and try those traditional pad thai,and now back to kelowna im craving for thai food ,so me and my husband driving around and found thai restuarant across best western im so happy i found tradional pad thai and ice cream banana are absolutely fantastic ,nice music very relaxing love it

4  Thank kristine g
Reviewed February 25, 2012

The food is delicious, always fresh and consistent! The atmosphere is very relaxed and has great ambiance. The staff are knowledgable and extra friendly. I have never been disappointed.

2  Thank Crystaljoyfields
Reviewed January 15, 2012

Just recently moved to West Kelowna and this restaurant is just across the highway from us. I saw some good reviews on here and we fancied Thai food so we gave it a shot. I got the Pad Thai with beef and tiger prawns and it was really delicious. Very generous portion and good value, I added the tiger prawns for an extra four dollars, and was happy to see there was plenty of meat in there. The spring rolls and a certain spicy soup were also very nice appetizers. Service was just fine but nothing exceptional, the staff were friendly and attentive, and the food flowed out nicely. I would definitely go back just to order the Pad Thai again, but alot of the food going out looked great! Highly recommended!

2  Thank jackobean_101