“pad thai is amazing”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 17, 2012

I've been to thailand and try those traditional pad thai,and now back to kelowna im craving for thai food ,so me and my husband driving around and found thai restuarant across best western im so happy i found tradional pad thai and ice cream banana are absolutely fantastic ,nice music very relaxing love it

4  Thank kristine g

Reviewed February 25, 2012

The food is delicious, always fresh and consistent! The atmosphere is very relaxed and has great ambiance. The staff are knowledgable and extra friendly. I have never been disappointed.

2  Thank Crystaljoyfields
Reviewed January 15, 2012

Just recently moved to West Kelowna and this restaurant is just across the highway from us. I saw some good reviews on here and we fancied Thai food so we gave it a shot. I got the Pad Thai with beef and tiger prawns and it was really delicious. Very generous portion and good value, I added the tiger prawns for an extra four dollars, and was happy to see there was plenty of meat in there. The spring rolls and a certain spicy soup were also very nice appetizers. Service was just fine but nothing exceptional, the staff were friendly and attentive, and the food flowed out nicely. I would definitely go back just to order the Pad Thai again, but alot of the food going out looked great! Highly recommended!

2  Thank jackobean_101
Reviewed November 28, 2011

Sukho Thai restaurant in West Kelowna is amazing. It has the feeling of a quaint restaurant , with the excellence of quality food. The manager is often there, inquiring about your satisfaction , and he often gives out little gifts to children and customoers , just as a welcome . Our family went there last Chrsitmas season, and everyone found it relaxing and friendly. My husband and I find it our favorite place to go for a casual, special evening. the food is excellent , always piping hot , and you can decide yourself what level of "heat" you wish . Try it , you will love it !

3  Thank freckleswestbank
Reviewed October 22, 2011

Kelowna is lacking in a really good Thai restaurant (there used to be one in Kelowna but the restaurant relocated to Vernon). Sukho Thai has very good food, and my family and I would like to make it one of our regular stops on a weekend night. Unfortunately, the service is terrible. We have been there twice, and both times, the wait for our food was long. On our most recent visit, our waitress forgot our rice, our water, and our check on three separate occasions, and my husband had to get up several times to fetch these items himself. When I brought this up with the manager, he offered no explanation and in fact walked away to talk to another table. My 4-year old son likes the food a lot, so I might grudgingly tolerate the poor service and give this place another chance.