“Celebrated my 65th birhtday” 4 of 5 bubbles

Kelly O'Bryan's
Ranked #28 of 92 Restaurants in West Kelowna
Cuisines: American, Irish, Bar, Pub, Canadian
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Centrally located in West Kelowna, our location is easy to find, just off Highway 97 across from Wal-Mart and London Drugs. We have lots of parking, and a great atmosphere! We offer something for everyone with a family-friendly Kelly O'Bryan's Neighborhood Restaurant, as well as our Carlos O'Bryan's Pub with great drink features, lotteries and all the latest sports available to view on our big-screens. Patio is open (weather permitting) to enjoy the great Okanagan weather.
Calgary, Canada
“Celebrated my 65th birhtday”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

We went for dinner here on my birthday and much to my surprise it was free.

The atmosphere is great with the Irish setting and the staff are very friendly. I went outside of the box and ordered a chicken stir fry and found it very good.

Would recommend this a place to eat . Nice relaxed setting.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

West Kelowna, Canada
“Great evening out with my son.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2014

A guys night out with my son and the food was good, especially the Shepard's Pie. Good tap ale and big TVs everywhere with sports for my jock son.
It's loud and fun, service was OK considering how busy it was.
We visit fairly often. The 2 for 1 appies after 9PM are a killer deal.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank corgreg
Riverview, Canada
“Very Good Pub Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2014

Had the Chicken Stir Fry and my wife had the beef dip for supper at Kelly O'Bryan's.
Good pub fare and good service at a reasonable price.
I would return

Visited June 2014
“Birthday dinner meltdown”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2014

I have been to this pub both on the Kelowna side for many years, now, (at least 20 years?) and have also visited the West Kelowna branch.

Last year, I went to the WK location for a birthday celebration and it simply was a horrible experience, one of the worst that I have ever seen.

Although I had phoned in earlier and had reserved a table, however, when we arrived, they somehow had no place for me and my daughter to sit !

Finally, the manager at the bar (who wasn't really that friendly ?) found us a table, but right next to the noisy kitchen. Well, what to say about that ? LOL Every few minutes, a waitress was seen zipping by our table and it was noisy as hell for sure and quite annoying !.

I ordered a very basic house special hamburger/fries platter with no onions and the order took forever to get there - almost 45 minutes. However, when the order finally arrived, the burger came with onions !

So, then I had to wait another 15 minutes before the meal finally arrived as promised.

We were supposed to get our order free or charge, as a result, well, It was my birthday, after all ? but the waitress forgot about that and charged us anyways in error !

Then, our bewildered waitress said that if we wanted to get a refund, she could get one, but that the manager would have to approve it,

Then, we were told that if we still wanted a refund, the manager told her that it would have to come out of her OWN pocket !

I SWEAR to GAWD,, THAT IS WHAT SHE said !

Well, in spite of all of the troubled evening, I did give the that waitress a $ 5.00 tip for her troubles,

But the whole experience was just WEIRD !

You know what, I am never going back to this WK location, again, after such a humiliating experience. You guys really know how to F over a 20 year patron !

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Ron J
West Kelowna, Canada
“Must visit Kelly O'Bryan's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

Great food and service, pleasant staff and good atmosphere. Very attentive owner/manager.
We have been many times and enjoyed the experience every time. Bonus meal value on birthdays!

Visited May 2014