“Enjoyed this local space”
Review of Kelly O'Bryan's

Kelly O'Bryan's
Ranked #30 of 99 Restaurants in West Kelowna
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Centrally located in West Kelowna, our location is easy to find, just off Highway 97 across from Wal-Mart and London Drugs. We have lots of parking, and a great atmosphere! We offer something for everyone with a family-friendly Kelly O'Bryan's Neighborhood Restaurant, as well as our Carlos O'Bryan's Pub with great drink features, lotteries and all the latest sports available to view on our big-screens. Patio is open (weather permitting) to enjoy the great Okanagan weather.
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Food was good, service was mixed. We came here on 2 different nights as the location was convenient to the hotel where we were staying. Overall, I would come back here again. Wearing a kilt takes a certain poise and mind-set. The male waiters did not possess this quality.

1  Thank smcvan

Reviewed August 4, 2013

We love this place! We come about once a year when we're in town and really enjoy the Pachos!!! How can you go wrong with waffle fries covered in cheese?! Yes, I know, they aren't exactly healthy...but so worth the wait :) Our server was great, very friendly and attentive. Everything we ordered was fresh and really good. I had the margherita flatbread and it was delicious!

1  Thank MrsRW101
Reviewed August 3, 2013

The food was good. The portions are insanely huge! When they were bringing food out my daughter commented on how to bowls were the size of the serving bowls we use at home. Next time I think I would split one meal between two people.

1  Thank Karra D
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Ordered Pachos and Chicken Lips and ended up sick for a week after this meal. So disappointing, given that I was a big Kelly O'Brien's fan before this experience. Won't be going back again.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Except that what they say is "champ" is NOT champ - my Irish wife could give them a lesson - just write to me,chef at O'Bryans