“Appetizers and Drinks!”

Kelly O'Bryan's
Ranked #36 of 98 Restaurants in West Kelowna
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Centrally located in West Kelowna, our location is easy to find, just off Highway 97 across from Wal-Mart and London Drugs. We have lots of parking, and a great atmosphere! We offer something for everyone with a family-friendly Kelly O'Bryan's Neighborhood Restaurant, as well as our Carlos O'Bryan's Pub with great drink features, lotteries and all the latest sports available to view on our big-screens. Patio is open (weather permitting) to enjoy the great Okanagan weather.
Reviewed January 14, 2013

LOVE! theres so many drink options it makes it fun to experiment and there potchos are to die for! and i love the atmosphere from the friendly staff mixed with the local pub feel, its a regular for a girls night out or a spot to chill with friends.

There are newer reviews for Kelly O'Bryan's

Reviewed January 14, 2013

been there a cuople of times but wait 20 mins for water i dont drink 12344567 beverages so im a non paying custumer even thow it cost me 100 for sty dinner i couldnt stomich chicken and rice my cat wouldnt eat it as well when brought home

Reviewed January 13, 2013

I always go to this restaurant with great expectations because it used to be so good and such a great value. The past 5 times I've been I have been sorely disappointed as their prices have gone up and the food quality and attention to detail has dropped considerably.

Las time I ordered a cajun chicken salad and got a wilted salad with a boiled piece of pre cooked reheated chicken on top with a bit of BBQ sauce. Thoroughly unimpressed as I brought 2 out of town guests and our meals (no alcohol drinks) came to over $70.

I wouldn't recommend the new Kelly O'Briens as they seem to be living off their name and location more than by good food and value for money. It's sad.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Stopped there for a quick drink, we ended up staying for 2 hours, enjoying fingerfood and fine beers. w'll be back...

Reviewed September 23, 2012

I can count on Kelly O’s for a decent meal and always great service. My favourite meal is the R Billy chicken. Beware, it’s a healthy portion, so be hungry. Of course you have to try the Pacho’s and Gaelic Salad Dressing. We don’t miss a Birthday at Kelly O’s and they always help make our celebrations fun. The West Side is the Best Side!

1  Thank Karen427