Holiday Inn West Kelowna
Best Western Plus Wine Country Hotel & Suites(West Kelowna)(Great Value!)
$146
The Cove Lakeside Resort(West Kelowna)(Great Value!)
$184
$179
$146
$132
  • Pool
Hotel Zed Kelowna(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
$138
$134
The Royal Anne Hotel(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
$114
$277
  • Pool
The Royal Private Residence Club(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
$400
Siesta Suites(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
$126
$120
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsboston pizzadairy queenfront desk staffin house restaurantoutdoor poolexercise roomoff the highwaytim hortonskelownawestcheckintubbc
Reviewed December 25, 2011

Great place to stay. We found the Holiday Inn West Bank Kelowna to be quiet and comfortable with a good on site restaurant. We had access to luggage carts to get our luggage to and from our vehicle. There is also elevator access. They did ask for an extra $100.00 at check-in in case we ran up some additional charges. We had never experienced anything like that anywhere before. They already had our Visa number for the room reservation. Other than that we enjoyed our stay there.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 7, 2011

This hotel is well located for access from the south . Its right off Highway 97 in Westbank , well marked and easy to find . The hotel is just over 10 yrs old and in great condition .. We paid $106 plus tax for a regular room which would be one of the better values for the dollar in the Kelowna area . They have a great restaurant attached which they own and manage as well . Very nice package ,,

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Jim B
Reviewed October 31, 2011

We had a nice stay, but the hotel charged us twice for the stay. Once via travelocity and then again a few days after we checked out. I am sick and tired of those greed driven tactics. I would like the management to contact me directly within 2 business days, otherwise I will report a fraud to VISA. I really do not have time for this nonsense. Overall decent hotel, but do not give them your VISA card #.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank MaciejG
Ryan M, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn West Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2011

Thank you for your feed back. I appreciate your taking the time to advise us of these items and apologize for the issues you may have experienced during your stay.

I take great pride in the level of service we provide to our guests and will follow up in all areas where we did not meet your expectations.

I have ensured that the issue you experienced has been resolved and we hope you will return in the future.

Reviewed October 7, 2011

Just a short drive of about 8-10 min away from downtown Kelowna, the Holiday Inn was a good location for us.....a good jumping off point to head south into Peachland, Summerland, Penticton and Naramata wineries. Or a half hour further into the Oliver winery heartland. We love to take these little get-aways from Vancouver so we can re-stock our wine racks!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank rsdickson
Reviewed September 21, 2011

Stayed here for a night back in March 2011. Although the hotel showed some dating, the entire experience was made great by staff who were probably the friendliest I have ever encountered....almost to the point of me thinking I was part of a joke or something! I arrived and was immediately offered a free movie rental.
I mentioned that I had a couple of cold food items that might not fit in the bar fridge, and before I knew it, they were shipping a full size fridge up to my room!
Everytime I walked down to the lobby, whomever was at the front desk asked me how my stay was going, and they asked me by first name! How the heck did they know who I was?
When checking-out, I was offered bonus Priority Club points for no specific reason other than the manager just feeling like doing something special for me!

Besides this, the room was of acceptable size and cleanliness, and the bed was comfortable.

Thank you to Holiday Inn Westbank for customer service that went above and beyond!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled solo