“Where's the chicken in my Cajun Chicken Taco Salad?”

Carlos O'Bryans Neighborhood Pub
Ranked #73 of 98 Restaurants in West Kelowna
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I had the unfortunate pleasure of eating here during my visit up to Kelowna. I order the Cajun Chicken Taco Salad which is supposed to be:
Fresh Fraser Valley chicken breast, cheddar cheese, tomatoes, green onion, Gaelic salad, sour cream & salsa, hand-stuffed in a crisp flour tortilla.
In reality there was no chicken the serving size was huge but it was just old lettuce and some tomatoes not very appealing. I told the waitress I was missing my chicken in the salad and she said she would look into it... I had to remind her after a while and she said O yeah I'll get the kitchen to bring you the chicken. By than I was over my salad and ordered the Chicken Lips; those Chicken Lips were the smallest driest pieces of chicken I have ever had.
Def not going back

Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

Great atmosphere combined with outstanding service, great food and excellent value for your money. Definitely recommended.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

This was our second gathering for the annual golf event of our professional group.. The first year we went to Carlos O'Bryans, the evening before the event. The staff was friendly and professional and the food was just what we needed. We went again last weekend and nothing had changed. They remembered us and treated us like we were regulars. I commend Don and Brian for their help in keeping everyone in the same area and making sure we were always looked after.
See you again next year Carlos O'Bryans.
Lesley and all the others.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

this is great place gathering for drink.good service . average
place for socialize. good service need to more ambiance .

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Nice pub conveniently located close to Best Western Plus hotel in West Kelowna. Nice staff and food. Onion soup as good as in Paris. Dined there twice during our 5 days stay. Worth of recommendation.