Carlos O'Bryans Neighborhood Pub happy hour
Ranked #48 of 99 Restaurants in West Kelowna
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Nice pub conveniently located close to Best Western Plus hotel in West Kelowna. Nice staff and food. Onion soup as good as in Paris. Dined there twice during our 5 days stay. Worth of recommendation.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

Have been there two times. Once for their great hockey special and once for lunch. Both times service and food were great

Reviewed June 23, 2012

Wanted a place close to my hotel to have a burger and watch the game. Service and staff was awesome. Was greeted bt the bartender on the way in and wait staff was prompt and friendly. Burger was very good as well.

Reviewed March 25, 2012

Attended St Patty's day in 2011 and I must say I was very disappointed in Carlos O' Bryans as I could hardly hear any music and not very lively in there and to not bring in a band for this one special important day was to be so blunt, pathetic really. Sorry about my timeline posted but it would not allow me to post date of my visit as March, 2011.

Reviewed October 22, 2011

Great experience on our first visit brought us back on our 2nd night. Staff really friendly and welcoming and that was matched by good quality/value cuisine.Recommended