All reviews golf course wine country waffles front desk parking lot breakfast room tim hortons free breakfast convenient location rooms are clean indoor pool would stay here again king bed cleaning staff hot tub hockey tournament downtown kelowna
Selected filters
Reviewed January 26, 2019

This place was overall very decent value for the price ($150/night). Went there with our 2 sons (pre-teens) and our baby daughter (2 years old) and all I can say is that it was an enjoyable stay. The hotel was clean, the suite was nice .. the kids had tons of fun in the pool, hot tub, and waterslide. The gym was very small but convenient, the leg press machine is probably one of the best I have ever seen. The breakfast was surprisingly not so bad for a continental breaky, had quite a few offerings and did not leave you bloated as the ingredients used were of decent quality .. It is very conveniently located (about 15 restaurants at walking distance, right beside Two Eagles golf course, lot of stores around) . Overall very nice stay !

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Rosemary P, General Manager at Best Western Plus Wine Country Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2019

Thank you very much for your terrific review. I am very happy to know that you felt you received good value for your dollar spent and that you enjoyed all the facilities of the hotel and pool and fitness facilities. And thank you for the great compliments regarding our breakfast buffet. My team works hard to ensure the best possible homemade options that we can offer along with the purchased fare.

Thanks again for sharing your comments. We will hope to welcome you back on a future visit to Kelowna.

Best regards,

Reviewed January 22, 2019

Booked my room easily on the BW app, arrived to find that I had been upgraded due to my Diamond status which was very nice. Room was great staff were friendly and helpful, will definitely stay with BW in the future

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Rosemary P, General Manager at Best Western Plus Wine Country Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2019

Thank you so much for your amazing review! I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and the wonderful hospitality of our team!

I appreciate your loyalty to the brand and for sharing your comments. Thanks again and we'll hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed January 4, 2019

We booked a staycation for New Years because of the fun waterslides. The kids and adults has. Super fun time! The included breadkfast had a lot of options including some gluten free and also had almond and soy milk for the dairy free people.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Rosemary P, General Manager at Best Western Plus Wine Country Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2019

Thank you so much for your terrific review. I am so pleased to know that you and your family enjoyed your visit with us and had a chance to swoosh down the water slide...always so much fun!! I appreciate your great comments regarding our breakfast!

Thanks again for sharing your experience and hopefully you'll be back again soon!

Best regards,

Reviewed December 27, 2018

This motel has always been outstanding for us and our family, where we celebrate Christmas Dinner for the last 2 years and stay overnight. The service and the staff are always ready to accommodate us with a smile.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Rosemary P, General Manager at Best Western Plus Wine Country Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2019

Thank you Marcel for your wonderful review. I am so pleased that you and your extended family enjoyed your stay and Christmas dinner celebration at our Hotel. It is great to know that the team did an excellent job of taking care of you, being professional and with a smile.

Thanks again for your compliments. We'll hope to welcome you back again next year for a return visit.

Reviewed December 18, 2018 via mobile

We stayed 1 night. Easy check in and out. Staff was pleasant enough but not overly friendly. Hotel was clean and quiet. Hot contenintal breakfast was good. The breakfast area was clean and well stocked. The room overall was comfortable. I liked having glass wine glasses...wine country after all. I thought the price was a bit high for the room however. Overall a recommend.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Rosemary P, General Manager at Best Western Plus Wine Country Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2018

Thank you kindly for your wonderful review. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and found everything to your liking. I appreciate your feedback and will work with our team to encourage an even more friendlier approach.

Thanks again for sharing your comments and hopefully we can welcome you back again in the future.