All reviews perfect service room was spacious and clean fluent in english excellent stay recommend this hotel short stay decent breakfast amazing hotel perfect location nice staff two nights the owner nelson suite sea albania beach
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Augustus hotel was the perfect place to spend family holiday. Very professional and polite staff Great value, impeccably clean , good breakfast . Highly recommended if you plan to visit Southern Part of Albania

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 2, 2019

I spent 3 nights in this lovely hotel.The staff is very friendly, hotel is very clean and cozy with a good breakfast too.Centrally located by the sea.(4 min walking distance).Will come back soon to this special hotel.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 14, 2019

I had a personal issue and had to cancel two days before arrival. I have a confirmation email from Booking.com that clearly states the costs/terms of cancellation, but the owner went ahead and charged the full amount. I attempted to contact him to have it resolved amicably, but to no avail. I can't recommend that anyone stay here.

Date of stay: August 2019
Nelson R, Front Office Manager at Augustus Hotel Dhermi, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2019

We are sorry to hear that Dion,but there is very clear that states hotel policy if you cancel one or two days before your check in time you will be charged the full amount.You are one of rarely persons not to understand or see that.We are very sorry about but was your action not ours to cancel last minute.

Reviewed August 9, 2019 via mobile

A friend booked this hotel for me and I can't thank him enough. This is not just a family run hotel Nelson and his team make you feel like you are part of their family. Really well designed hotel with modern facilities without losing touch with the real feel so not over clinical.

Staff go overboard to make sure you feel at home and Nelson makes you feel like nothing is too much. Despite the great night life in Dhermi I actually had to stay in two nights because I enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere in the hotels terrace bar so much.

They have a night porter called Servet who is a very softly spoken giant of a man who will park you car, fetch you a packet of fags, get you a drink or just chat with you and make you feels like you are truly at home.

I would recommend this hotel above any others to those visiting Dhermi. As a DJ I have stayed in a lot of hotels around the world but this is one of my most memorable and favourite stops and I look forwarding to returning as soon as possible.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 23, 2019 via mobile

We stayed at Augustus for one week. It was a great, comfortable, clean and quiet place. Only 6 minutes walking to the beach. The most impressive thing is the warm and familiar hospitality of the owner.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple