I have been invited for this relaxing weekend by colleague to slow down from everyday's hustle and experience inspiring magic of calm environment and silence. Reading other reviews I feel kind of amused...
I was pleasantly surprised and enjoyed my stay admirably well!
- no cellphone signal (O2), strange but I loved that
- solid Wi-Fi
- no TV's
- great food, great service - everybody was in a good mood, smiling and positive
- OUTSTANDING Thai massage, that dude has golden fingers
- beautiful horse rides
- untouched nature and fresh air
- tasty water
- gorgeous female guests
- weather was bad but it's nothing that would mather
- lack of social program with strangers, you have to be more creative than usual to pick up, but maybe it's just me
There are always people who just do not get the point and reading some review I was like "Would you buy a Ferrari for offroad race?".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Wellness & Spa Resort in the middle of forests near town Počátky in the region Vysočina, 130 km from Prague and Brno. Perfect place for active holiday and also for relaxation, weddings and corporate events. Capacity up to 180 beds in 3 hotels, saloons for 20-80 and 160 persons. Gastronomy: You will definitely be surprised with excellent international cuisine in the Restaurant VODA. We put great emphasis on the quality of the raw materials and reduced caloric value of our meals.Wellness: Give your body, mind and senses pleasure. Every day we should experience something enjoyable... In the wellness we use natural, lightly mineralized water from source of St. Kateřina water which contains a high content of sulfates, bicarbonate and calcium containing natural radio nuclides. St.Kateřina’s water is suitable for washing, bathing and procedures in Wellness. You can use wide range of massages, wraps, beauty services (manicure, pedicure, make-up...). Visit our saunas, steam rooms, whirlpool, relaxation rooms and outdoor Jacuzzi.Sport activities: tennis, horseback riding, dog sledge trail, golf driving range, rental of sports equipment (bikes, nordic walking, petanque, table tennis, darts, cross-country ski, snowshoes etc.), indoor activities (yoga, fly yoga, Pilates, Zumba, bosu, overballs etc.). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Resort Svata Katerina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort Svata Katerina Czech Republic/Pocatky